My Reviews

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

just a couple of updates



So i was going through my daily check on the ngee khiong blogspot and i came across the Robot Damashii Susanowo. Now, i never really liked the look of the Susanowo but, for the Masurao i feel quiet opposite. Its got great colors and wields two awesome looking beam katanas instead of the physical swords of the Susanowo, though the reason behind the physical swords does make sense.



Now those are little images i took from the ngee khiong blogspot and once i saw them i immediately noticed the difference between them and the HG kits and i have to say it really caught my attention. The sculpt of these figure are just amazing and i believe Robot Damashii is pretty well known for producing these little figures with anime-accurate sculpting. Unfortunately, these figures go for about twice the price of your average HG kit and they actually come out of the box considerably smaller than your average HG kit. Its like paying for a less posable yet more detailed and sculpted Revoltech figure. So getting either the Robot Damashii Masurao or Susanowo would probably be just a thought since they arent exactly in scale with the HG kits though they are in scale within the same line. I would get either just as a pretty sweet display piece on top of some random shelf in my living room and no one would really know its from Gundam 00, instead they would just see it as an awesome looking mech that wields two swords.



I just hope that since they supposedly improved a few things with the HG Masurao kit which, by the way, i had to also cancel on that order. I now have a plan when buying that kit and i just hope that Sun Entertainment is still open so that i cant get the HG Masurao and something else ive been wanting for a while along with it.



Aside from that, im glad to say that recording for MG Exia has been FINALLY finalized and the editing process is taking place as i type so look out for the final and best part of the MG Exia review coming hopefully on Wednesday or Thursday of this week and yeah... i did come to fix the arm, though i have to now resort to taking my sweet ass time with posing that right arm, piece by piece. Heres a shot of my MG Exia showing you how bad ass he can look with JUST his GN Beam Daggers. More to come soon guys but if you wanna check out just a couple more photos, you can hit up my Flickr page here!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A few slight changes(namely subtractions) really go a long way. I'm really liking the Masurao a lot better than I thought I would. Beam katanas! I can't decide to go for masurao or reborns gundams first. decisions,decisions.

Unknown said...

Susanowo is my favorite character of Gundam 00. I always have wanted to buy it but no one edition liked me up to now. I wanted to buy it and exhibit him in my room je je